The lead up to an AGM or other General Meeting can be a stressful and demanding time. Mertons can help you prepare, notify and conduct your meeting. We can also provide boardroom facilities.
To make sure there are no surprises, we can:
- liaise with external service providers
- draft the notice of meeting, explanatory memorandum and accompanying pre-meeting information, proxy form and any other required documentation
- liaise with regulatory bodies and registrars before, during and after the meeting
- monitor proxy votes
- draft announcements to the market
- support the Chair at the meeting
- prepare minutes, resolutions and associated documents, and
- file documentation post meeting, including final voting outcomes.