Strong governance supports better decision-making, better business performance and better risk mitigation.
Every company doing business in Australia – from ASX-listed entities, to SMEs, NFPs and local operations of international companies – has to manage increasingly challenging governance issues and the associated financial and reputational risks.
To help you achieve it, we can:
- audit your existing governance practices
- develop and implement an effective corporate governance framework
- develop charters, policies and procedures to support compliance
- develop and implement board and management governance process, and
- provide relevant contemporary organisation-wide governance training.
In Australia, whether a listed company or not, the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and recommendations is the benchmark against which the corporate governance practices are measured by investors and other stakeholders. All of our services are designed to help you meet these standards.