Shareholder MeetingsThe lead up to an AGM or other General Meeting can be a stressful and demanding time. Mertons can help you with the preparation, notification and conduct of your meeting, including providing you access to boardroom facilities.
Mertons takes a thorough approach to ensure that there are no surprises by:
- Liaising with external service providers;
- Drafting the notice of meeting, explanatory memorandum and accompanying pre-meeting information, proxy form and any other required documentation;
- Liaising with regulatory bodies and registrars before, during and after the meeting;
- Proxy vote monitoring;
- Drafting announcements to the market;
- Assisting the Chairman at the meeting;
- Preparing minutes, resolutions and associated documents; and
- Filing documentation post meeting, including final voting outcomes.